Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Well, It's Been Fun...

I'm here to say goodbye.

It was an interesting experiment to try writing as K.C. Taylor, but I've run into a lot of challenges that require more time and effort than I can give. And some of them, there's nothing I can do about.

Like how not unique "K.C. Taylor" really is as a name. I googled the name to see what would come up and didn't find much, so I thought I was cool. Not so.

For one, there's a musician on iTunes. For another, there's a different K.C. Taylor on B&N and a C.K. Taylor, too, that I get lumped in with in site searches.

Unfortunate.

So, long story short, Healing the Hunter is the one and only book that will ever be sold.

Thank you to anyone that has supported me. I'm grateful.



K.C. Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm gutted to hear you won't be writing any more books, I loved healing the hunter and from the storyline you could of done continuing stories. Best of luck with whatever your future may bring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie. I am sorry to disappoint the few fans I had, but the paranormal market is so flooded, that with the commitments I already have I can't continue this second pen name. I don't have the time or energy, as I've been chronically ill for over a year.

      Delete